Preconditions for surgery
The checklist of tests and analyses required for the operation:
1.Complete blood count (10 days validity)
2.Urinalysis (10 days validity)
3.Biochemistry of blood (total protein, cholesterol, blood glucose, bilirubin, potassium, sodium, alkaline phosphatase, amylase, AST, ALT) (10 days validity)
4.Hormonal analyses (TSH, cortisol sample with 1 mg of dexamethasone: in the evening at 11 pm take 2 tablets of 0.5 mg dexamethasone each and then the next morning at about 8-10 am take a blood test for cortisol on an empty stomach)
5.Coagulation (10 days validity)
6.Blood test (glycated hemoglobin, C-peptide, insulin, leptin)
7.Data on HIV testing (no more than 6 months old)
8.Markers of hepatitis B and hepatitis C infections (HbsAg and HCVAb) (3 weeks validity)
9.Wasserman reaction (WR) (not more than 3 months old)
10.X-ray of the chest (not more than 6 months old)
11.ECG (not more than 2 weeks old).
14.If you have problems with the heart – echocardiogram
15.If you have sleep apnea (nocturnal respiratory arrest) – otolaryngology consultation
16. Duplex scanning of lower extremity veins (venous ultrasound)
17. Cardiologist’s and endocrinologist’s conclusion
18. Gynecologist’s conclusion (for women)
Medical examination algorithm:
– First and foremost you need to do the EGD and the abdominal ultrasound;
– To rule out endocrine pathology – undergo TSH, cortisol sample with 1 mg dexamethasone, glycated hemoglobin, C-peptide, insulin;
– With these test results consult an endocrinologist;
– Undergo medical examination of the heart and the respiratory system;
– The remaining analyses are then to be carried out on assignment of the hospitalization date.
Medical examination can be performed at your place of residence and the results sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is also possible to do it at the Almazov Center for a fee.
The approximate cost of the examination is ranging at 15,000 rubles.
You can make an appointment to see the doctor by phone +79217590828